Sometimes, what you're going through can only be summed up with a simple GIF. You're not alone people.
1. When you start uni and you have to do 'getting to know you' exercises in your new class. Basics.
2. When you receive your first official project and actually have to do work now.
3. When professionals/ex students/ your tutors tell you how much they're earning in the career you actually want to go into. One day it'll be you. You know it.
4. When you have a deadline looming and you are finding anything to do that isn't your work.
5. When your project goes down super well and hey, you're top of the class.
6. When it all goes tits up and hey, you're bottom of the class and oh look, your tutors tell you you're failing.
7. When the new top of the class complains about how bad their work is/pretends they don't know they're good.
8. When it's all a bit much.
9. When you have to actually write a dissertation. You're an art student. You ain't doing English.
10. When your tutors tell you you have to make a website for your work.
11. When you go on a huge rant about how unfair your tutors are/your university is/the system is and everyone else agrees.
13. When you and your bestie have actually been doing eachother's work for 75% of the year. And only you know.
14. When said bestie is about to grass you up.
15. When your non art student friends ask you to come out and do something fun when you have deadlines.
16. When you have a bad assessment/critique/review.
17. When you have a good assessment/critique/review.
18. When you find out the kid that never turned up or did any work got a higher grade than you.
19. When you start realising university is nearly over and you have to enter the real world.
20. When people ask you what you're going to do after you graduate.
21. When you finally leave.
22. And when freshers tell you they're going into university to study at art school.
Stay strong students.