Let's just gloss over the middle top photo shall we? It's literally the most horrific thing I've ever seen but oh my life it makes me laugh so much.
Today is a sweet lil day, today marks SEVEN whole years that Joss and I have been together since we were wee baby faced 17 year olds.
In homage to us withstanding such a long time without an unfortunate murder, I thought I'd compile a lil list of thankyous to my other (not better, duh) half.
- Thank you for doing the dishes, loading the dishwasher and unblocking the sink when it makes me want to vomit.
- Thank you for not worrying that I can't iron for shit.
- Thank you for traipsing IKEA with me every week for a month until I'd bought everything we needed for the house. And thank you for working hard to pay for it.....
- Thank you for all the favours you do for my family with no second thought when I ring you up to say 'can you just go and pick so and so up'
- Thank you for the 1284923043946275326754 lifts over the years and then for not complaining when I just put you on my car insurance so I didn't have to give you any.
- Thank you for pretending not to notice when I pretend not to know where the compost pile is when I've lived here for over a year.
- Thank you for understanding my need for 20 million cushions in the house. Or like, not understanding but at least accepting it.
- Thank you for getting me a drink every time I'm too damn lazy. It's making me lazier but what can you do.
- Thank you for not straight up murdering my ass when I woke you up because I was laughing too hard at the blog squad Whatsapp.
- Thank you for taking photos of me not looking at the camera even if you don't know why.
- Thank you for listening to me rant and rave and just sitting there, not judging and not slagging anyone off cos you know it's all in the moment.
- Thank you for listening to me talk about my niece. 24 hours a day.
- Thank you for only rolling your eyes when I come home with just one more cacti and not deliberately killing them all.
- Thank you for not throwing a fit when I decided I hated the colour on the kitchen walls. Three times. And repainting it every time till I was happy.
- Thank you for drinking all the squash I buy myself and then decide I hate in my constant life quest to find a squash I like.
- Thank you for listening to me talk about blogging, photography and social media like you're even remotely interested when I know you have no idea what I'm talking about.
- Thank you for teaching me about rugby and buying me a Wales jersey when I became an obsessive fan.
- Thank you for putting up with the constant smell of nail varnish.
- Thank you for pretending you can't see the fake tan on the sheets in the summer. And for not complaining when I get bored of it again after about a fortnight.
- Thank you for travelling the 4/5 hours to see me in university for three years.
- Thank you for putting up with all the Kanye and Drake and Beyonce you hate in the car. Soz you can't control the iPod when you're driving.
- Thank you for literally not giving a shit when I up and go halfway across the country to see friends.
- Thank you for using my Tesco clubcard whenever you shop or fill up the car so I can get ALL THE POINTS and then probs not spend it on you.
- Thank you for introducing me to Family Guy.
- Thank you for just getting on with life and letting me do what I gotta do when everything is falling apart and you know I need to just get on with it on my own.