There is a general formula for how blogging works that most of us stick to and 'blogger cliche' is a very real thing.
That being said, I am sure I am not the only one who maybe doesn't stick to my schedule, my rules and breaks free from the cliche all the time.
Forgive me Bloggersphere for I have sinned.
1. I don't know if it's spelled Blogosphere or Bloggersphere.
2. I say GIF even though it's been confirmed it's JIF.
3. I can't send a tweet any more without a GIF or emoji.
4. I sometimes snap on my iPhone rather than my camera.
5. I read blogs 99% of the time on Bloglovin instead of clicking on someone's website.
6. I waffle on about commenting on blogs and then normally forget to comment myself (I am working on this I promise.)
7. I won't pay for Buffer because I'm a cheap skate.
8. I can't code. At all.
9. I send really boring tweets about my stats but I can't stop.
10. I refused snapchat for months and now cannot stop sending ALL the selfies with ALL the filters.
11. I spam Instagram.
12. I never proof read my posts. Soz for all my spelling errors.
13. I will always fall for a blogger cliche. Marble? Check. Endless posts gripping a Barry M nail varnish. Check. Bullet Journals. You got me.
14. I don't always follow back. I am a bitch I know I know.
15. I don't schedule in block. 10 tweets a day on a morning I can be bothered? K.
16. I plan my blog a month in advance but am lucky to schedule a post the night before.
17. I don't shop MAC.
18 I disclose all of my blogging sins so everyone knows what a sham blogger I am*.
*And in the words of Lily Allen:
"And if you can't detect the sarcasm, you've misunderstood."