It's that time of year again! The weather is definitely feeling a few degrees lower, the wind is picking up, my Autumn Instagram Challenge is live and I thought it was about time I was back with some more printables.
Following on from my Summer designs, I have created a set of icons and doodles for your bullet journal, planner, notebook, school books....whatever it is. There's autumn ones, there's weather ones, there's lots of food and drink ones and there's some Halloween and Bonfire Night thrown in for good measure too so hopefully there's something that tickles your fancy to adorn your bujo!
What I Want Back;
Well nothing is the short answer.
These printables are free and I don't expect anything back from that but if you want to show some love I wouldn't object. You could;
- Favourite my shop on Etsy.
- Treat yourself to some of my bullet journal stickers.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Tag me in your bullet journal photos.
- Share the post on Twitter.
- Pin the post on Pinterest.
That being said obviously these are created by me, they are designed for you to print out and use at home, not for commercial use, submitting as your own design or for sale.
How To Get Your Free Printable;
There's a variety of ways! Whatever works best for you and suits your life!
- Right click and save the image to your computer.
- Repin and save through Pinterest.
- Click on the 'download here' link to the PDF and save to your desktop.
- Print at home on A4 paper.
- Trace or copy into your journal!