The Versatile Blogger Award.
I've seen this tag floating around for a while on Twitter now and it feels like forever since the wonderful Beth from Adventure & Anxiety tagged me in one but I am finally getting round to doing my own!
So if you haven't seen the tag before the idea is;
- Thank the person who tagged you (thanks again you beaut)
- Include a link to their blog - you can read Adventure & Anxiety here!
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 - 15 bloggers for the award.
So here are my facts! Apologies if you already knew them, I try to be as original and witty as possible most of the time.
1. I have only flown three times, once to Prague, ones to Berlin and once to Venice and the first of that was when I was 15. They were all school trips and I have never been abroad with my family. In fact my Dad's never been on a plane but the rest of us have.
2. I met Ronnie Corbett in the airport in Venice, he was travelling there with his wife (in first class no less) and he was a BABE at the other end and let us all take photos with him. His wife was also a first class gem and wasn't bothered at all we'd held up her departure of the airport.
3. I have never broken a bone (touch wood omfg) and the only time I have set foot in a hospital since my brother was born was last summer when my niece was born.
4. I can't skateboard, rollerblade or do anything exciting but it's probably attributed to why I haven't broken any bones. I can cycle no handed though so who's the real winner?
5. I walk quickly. I do not stroll, I yomp. I am that person you see practically running down the street dodging people. I cannot stand slow walking people and god forbid anyone who stops and stands in the street. That being said, my Mum is way worse and I think that's where I got it from, having to keep up with her when my legs were tiny meant I got into the habit too.
6. Joss and I got together when I was 17 and since then his family have had 9 dogs. That's not how many dogs they've had in their lifetime, just the ones I have been privy to. At most we had 8 at the same time, now we are down to 4.
7. I know all of the words to the Waitresses song - Christmas Wrapping even the fast bits when you're a bit like SOZ WTF DID YOU SAY. I've known it since I was about 7 and it's my favourite christmas tune.
I'm actually not going to tag anyone for the award because I know sooo many people have been tagged already but if you fancy taking it up make sure to tweet me and let me know!
Thanks again to Adventure & Anxiety for tagging me for the Versatile Bloggers Award (and always being a massive babe on Twitter!)