My Birthday List 2015
October is officially my 23rd birthday month and whilst I'll be doing a proper post and a giveaway on the day, there are 23 arty things I'd like to open on the morning of the 17th. Some are expensive dream items, some are things I might actually get given and the others I might treat myself to! 1. 27 inch Apple Mac desktop which you can treat yourself to (!!!) here.
2. Personalised wooden charging dock for Iphone which I sourced on Not On The High Street here.
3. 'Think Big' print from this Etsy shop.
4. A new fancier Wacom drawing tab like this one.
5. Iphone 6 Plus (not strictly for my business but a girl can dream) which you can find here.
6. 'You Got This' motivational poster on Etsy here.
7. Facial Expressions reference book which I found on Amazon here.
8. The AOI Illustrator's Guide to Business Law & Practice (you have to have something responsible when you turn 23 right?) from here.
9. A super duper digital SLR for excellent blog photography like this one.
10. A personalised notebook for all my scribbles and lists and ideas like this one I found on Not On The High Street.
11. 'Draw Your Own Fonts' book which I found on Amazon here.
12. Palomino Blackwing pencils because I always run out and I can't afford to buy them day to day (sob). You can check them out here.
13. The Art of Frozen because duh. It's on Amazon here.
14. 100 Great Children's Picture Books which is here.
15. A beautiful, crisp, white, Pinterest worthy desk like this one from Ikea.
16. Personalised pencil pots like these from Not On The High Street.
17. A top of the range A3 scanner and printer like this Epson one.
18. Poppy Pickle because I've been meaning to pick it up for ages. It's on Amazon here.
19. How To Style Your Brand by Fiona Humberstone. Online here!
20. 'You Are Capable Of Amazing Things' print on this Etsy shop.
21. This hashtag cut out home decoration because what self respecting blogger wouldn't want it.
22. This amazing G letter light to make my desk even more Instagram worthy.
23. A snazzy little car, any car! Well it is my birthday after all.....
If anyone wants to hook a girl up on her 23rd birthday feel free. Thanks guys.