21 Emotions Everyone Experiences At Christmas.
You know it to be true.
1. Christmas Eve I'm just NOT feeling Christmassy this year.
2. 5am on Christmas morning. I'M READY.
3. Remembering that last minute bit of wrapping you haven't done.
4. Running downstairs with your siblings/parents/SO.
5. Seeing 'he's' been.
6. Being all stealthy with presents and feigning innocence over something you've bought. TOP secret keeper you.
7. When you open good presents.
8. When you open bad presents...
9. ...but then you have to pretend you love it.
10. When it's announced all the gifts have been opened....
11. ...and then someone brings out a surprise just for you.
12. When you get dressed up proper smart for the family coming round.
13. Christmas dinner.
14. When all the family arrives.
15. When the Quality Street is opened.
16. When someone tries to take said Quality Street away from you.
17. When someone professes your gift to them their favourite. BOSSED IT.
18. Your excuse for everything.
19. About 7pm. Flagging.
20. When you wake up on the 26th and realise Christmas day is over.
21. And then you remember boxing day sales.
Until next year chums. Until next year.