2017 Stationery Dream List.
For me, Christmas lasts right up until the 2nd or 3rd of January. When the turkey is all gone and the decorations are down and the presents are away and everyone is back in work I will admit defeat, but for now, I'm still all about that festive life.
But in case you aren't quite as enthused as me or you're looking on toward the New Year, here's 20 of my top picks from budget to breaking the bank balance - stationery to get the pulse racing and kick 2017 off to the best start.
1. Week To View Remember Diary - £3.00 at Wilko (in store only)
2. 17 Month Medium Diary - Bando (currently sold out but keep checking)
3. A6 Weekly Diary - £16.00 from Kikki K.
4. Handmade Floral Diary - £8.00 from Paperchase.
5. What Are We Doing Butterfly Calendar - £4.00 at Wilko.
6. Copper Desk Calendar - £18.00 at Kikki K.
7. Striped To Do Diary - £8.99 from Busy B.
8. Kate Spade 17 Month Agenda - £25.00 from John Lewis.
9. 2017 Desk Calendar - £12.00 from Kikki K.
10. 2017 Slim Diary - £7.99 from Busy B.
11. Call Me Frank 2017 Diary - £7.00 from John Lewis.
12. 2017 Large Diary - £20.00 from Kikki K.
13. Large Pink Hardcover Diary - £11.20 in the Paperchase Sale.
14. Wreath Family Calendar - £5.99 on the Busy B Sale.
15. Pink Ombre A5 Dairy - £9.80 in the Paperchase Sale.
16. 17 Month Marble Large Planner - $32.00 on Bando.
17. 2017 Mini Desk Calendar - £1.19 (!!!!!!) on the Busy B sale.
18. A5 Weekly Diary Bonded Leather - £24.00 from Kikki K.
19. Cute 2017 Daily Diary - £24.00 from Kikki K.
20. Week To View Health Diary - £3.00 at Wilko (in store only)