Hopes & Plans For 2017
You might remember many moons ago (yesterday) when I wrote this revisited post on my hopes and plans for 2016 which I wrote last December.
Today I am back with 17 Hopes & Plans (mainly hopes, I have no plans lol) for 2017 which, come this time next year I will review again because I am a basic blogger bitch and I know how to get the most out of content yuh huh.
*After I wrote this I've realised it reads more like a bucket list type plan for the year so that's fun and all right?
- I'll be ending this year on just over 200K pageviews on the old blog and I'd love to get to like 500K by the end of 2017. I think that'd be a cute round number to end on and a good progression for my wee corner of the internet.
- Go to Venice. Plz plz plz this has been on my list for 2 years and I am SO keen for it to happen this year!
- Go to the rugby. I love watching Wales live at the Millennium (no I know it's called the Principality now but I refuse) and I haven't been in so long. I need to get me some 6 Nations or Autumn International tickets or something. Cymru Am Byth!
- Secure some more brand collabs. I have LOVED working on the ones I have done this year and I'm keen to get some more under my belt.
- Get published/signed to an agency. Well we've all gotta hope right?
- Start paying back my car. I paid a huge chunk of my car off when I bought it, I used all the last of my student loan but I still have one or two THOUSAND pound left to pay back. Kill me.
- Work out some kind of blogging challenge for Christmas 2017. I didn't do Blogmas this year and one of the main reasons was I blog regularly if not ever day anyway so I want to create a different kind of challenge for next year.
- Renovate my house. I don't even know where to start with my complicated living situation but basically in January we're starting work on our house and I'm keen to get it all organised and sassy.
- Teach my niece lots of lovely things and spend lots of time with her.
- Learn to cook better. I mentioned in yesterday's post that me and Joss are going to choose a new recipe every week and I want to make lots of yummy homemade meals.
- Make healthier choices. I have stopped running again and I really need to get back into it because I do want to do the age old cliche and get healthier, fitter and preferably drop a dress size come the new year.
- Hit social media milestones. I haven't actually decided what these milestones are yet, I find it really hard to work out a goal for my SM channels because they're so different month on month but whatever I decide those goals are, I want to smash it.
- Create something meaningful. I don't even know what, I just want to create something whether it be from my blog or my artwork or something else but I want to do something that counts.
- Save money. I find it SO hard to save money due to my career and the unreliability of my job but this year I managed to save enough for Christmas shopping and I need to get on and do the same come 2017.
- Organised #BloggerPitP2. After the success of our first blogging event last summer I know me and the baes said we'd love to do another one and make it an annual thing and I really hope we manage to pull it off bigger and better next August.
- And speaking of the baes I am SO keen to see their gorgeous little faces again. Like if someone wants a cabin or a house or something near a lake or summin pretty reviewed next year by a group of bloggers I think we'd be down with a long weekend away. #prrequest. Jokes. But not really.
- MAKE LOTS OF MONEY. The girl can dream.